November 16, 2010
8:00 –9:00 pm EST
- (2) signed copies of The Only Way is Up
- (1) $15 Starbucks gift card courtesy of Tywebbin.com
- (1) $25 Amazon gift card courtesy of Tywebbin.com
- (1) $25 Barnes and Noble gift card courtesy of Tywebbin.com
Be sure to use the hashtag #FolakeTaylor whenever you join the conversation, respond to a question or tweet about the party.
Also, be sure to follow Folake online at @folaketaylor and the moderator at @tcblogtours.
About the Book
This book features the author’s experiences and views on pertinent life issues as an immigrant to the United States of America. The objective is to empower women. However, the greater part of the message is of relevance to a general audience. Some of the issues that are the focus of this book are:
- Health & Preventive medicine
- Finding a mate
- Relationships & Family
- Single parenthood
- Teenage pregnancies
- Gender roles
- Diet & Nutrition
- Global exposure
- Positivity & Loving yourself
- Life outside the United States
And much more…
About the Author
Folake Taylor is an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician in the suburbs of Atlanta Georgia. She is married with a little girl. She obtained her residency training at the Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta after her initial medical education in Nigeria. She was born in the United Kingdom to Nigerian born parents.
Visit the author online at http://www.theonlywayisup.net.